Who uses hypnosis? Is hypnosis real?
As you are considering how hypnosis can help you, it can be interesting to look at Celebrity Hypnosis, some of the ‘rich and famous’ who have benefited from hypnotism and hypnotic techniques.
Below is a short sampling of the rich and famous who have benefited from hypnosis.
But you don’t have to be a celebrity to get started. Anyone can afford to buy a self hypnosis audio recording and begin to improve their life.
* Orlando Bloom was so hooked on chocolate as a child, his mother called in a hypnotist to help him shape up.
* Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his sea sickness during production of a film.
* Championship golfer Jack Niklaus praises hypnosis and visualization techniques as the sole reason for his improved concentration.
* Tiger Woods uses hypnosis to block out distractions and focus on the golf course
* Mark Knopfler quit smoking with hypnosis
* Matt Damon quit smoking with hypnosis.
* Drew Barrymore quit smoking with hypnosis.
* Ellen DeGeneres quit smoking with hypnosis and NLP
* Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
* Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnosos to release tragic events in her life.
* Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotized.
* Jimmy Connors used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
* Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion summons his hypnotist before every game, to get into the right frame of mind.
* Henry Ford (1863-1947) Billionaire car manufacturer benefited from using hypnosis.
* Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
* Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist made use of the power of hypnosis.
* Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
* Thomas Edison (1847-1931) inventor used hypnosis techniques for inspiration
* Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor benefited from the use of hypnosis.
* Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist used hypnosis techniques for brainstorming.
* Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) used trance-like states to explore the nature of consciousness.
* Oprah’s O magazine published the benefits of using hypnosis for weight loss.
* Good Housekeeping, Reader’s Digest, Sports Illustrated, Red Book, Psychology Today, Ladies Home Journal and many more magazines continue to publish the benefits of utilizing hypnosis for personal change.
You can experience hypnosis yourself, by listening to a self hypnosis audio recording in the comfort of your own home.